Overview of legal provisions in Switzerland governing migrant smuggling
- UN Convention on Transnational Organized Crime, dated 15 November 2000 (UNTOC, Palermo Protocols).
- Protocol against the Smuggling of Migrants by Land, Sea and Air, supplementing the UN Convention against Transnational Organized Crime, dated 15 November 2000: Article 3 contains the international definitions.
- Federal Act on Foreign Nationals (FNA; SR 142.20), Article 116: criminal provisions against encouraging the illegal entry, exit and stay of foreign nationals in Switzerland.
- Agreement between the Swiss Confederation and the European Police Office; SR 0.362.2 (in German)
- Agreement between the European Union, the European Community and the Swiss Confederation on the Swiss Confederation's association with the implementation, application and development of the Schengen acquis
to the top Last modification 18.04.2013